The GoCycle Team are actively promoting cycling within Leighton-Linslade, encouraging courteous behaviour from all road users and working to achieve a better traffic flow throughout the town.
Contact the team if you are interested in:
- Bikeability Cycle Training for your local school, group or club
- Cycle Training for yourself, building your skills and confidence when riding on local roads
- Beginners Cycle Training – ideal if you have never ridden before or want a refresher
- Led cycle rides - for groups, parents, businesses, team building. These include a monthly cycle ride every second Wednesday of each month, starting from the town centre
- Receiving a regular email update, ensuring you know whats happening and upcoming events
- Hosting a Dr Bike session (bike checks and fittings) for your local school, business or club
- Attending a Dr Bike session at a local town event, including the May Fayre, Carnival and Canal Festival
- A Bike Tryout – where you can check out a variety of bikes and accessories and find the one that best suits your needs and lifestyle
- Local cycle routes and cycling sports opportunities
No testimonials yet.
Add a testimonial
No events yet.