St Georges Lower School
We at St Georges are committed to the concept of the whole school community all working together.
This ensures that the children are encouraged to reach and develop their full potential in an atmosphere of security and calm, yet valuing their education through high standards and nurtured with varied fun filled interests.
Our Aims are:
- To foster a love of learning and equip each child with the skills to reach their full potential.
- To create a safe and caring environment in which everyone feels that they are valued and useful members of the school community.
- To ensure that everyone takes personal responsibility for their own behaviour and shows respect and tolerance towards others.
- To prepare each child to meet future challenges with confidence.
- To create a close involvement between home and school encouraging parental involvement and participation.
- To continue to set targets and challenges in order to raise our standards and levels of achievement.
No testimonials yet.
Add a testimonial
No events yet.